Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to NOVIRIA LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||The UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|NOVIRIA LTD, we or us||NOVIRIA LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13743269 whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by NOVIRIA LTD and acting in
the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to NOVIRIA LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.noviria.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide
to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, NOVIRIA LTD is the “data controller”. This means that
NOVIRIA LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. and data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. NOVIRIA LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with
which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible
service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are
not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the
performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
12. We may use your Data to show you NOVIRIA LTD adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us
to use your data to show you NOVIRIA LTD adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant
cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help
third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the
website runs smoothly;
b. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment
providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. We are certified to UK GDPR. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any
misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected].
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and
devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get
Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we
modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able
to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s
Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes
during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
24. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK
or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA. We also share information with
our group companies, some of which are located outside the UK or EEA.
25. We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means
of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating
the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
26. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and
procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a
way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
27. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are
28. NOVIRIA LTD may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the
transfer of control of all or part of NOVIRIA LTD. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our
business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the
29. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
30. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising
under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted
You may contact NOVIRIA LTD by email at [email protected].
We use the following targeting cookies:
YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.
A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.
YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.
YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.